I really appreciate everyone and I would like to give a standing ovation for helping me destroy the world and kill people. Thank you for making my job easier because I can definitely hurt and kill more people with a team.
Thank you for taking prayer out of schools. I can continue to manipulate the minds of the depressed, low self-esteemed, bullied children, and teenagers who have access to guns. There is nothing stopping me from having the children and teenagers enter a school with their guns, with the main objective in the mind to kill as many people as they can.
Thank you pastors and church leaders for not teaching god’s word from the pulpit. Continue to air your own opinions and take people’s money. Church has been reduced to nothing more than a comedy show with emotionalism. People are weak when they go to church and they are weak when they leave church. Church has no power. Leaders are doing a great job. The building fund your contributing to is funding my kingdom.
Thank you to all the people who are prideful, arrogant and angry who have hate in their mind and heart. I greatly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I will see you in hell. I have to go now, I see an opportunity to use my influence to steal, kill and destroy, it is happening right now!
Please follow my action plan down below, so you can contribute toward my plan to destroy the people in the world.
- Continue to hate each other. The hatred in a heart is what causes people to kill. Hate more and hate often.
- Always Be Selfish and Think Of Yourself Only. Selfish people will get over on anyone just for their own pleasure and advancement in life. Never care about anyone else.
- Continue to make other things in this world and in your life, your God. Continue to worship money, yourself, your career, your car, women, men, sex, and everything else that gives you pleasure in life.
- Think of Ways To Hurt Other People. For example, prey on the weak and look for opportunities to get over on others. Watch people and strike at the right moment, especially when you see someone distracted by their cell phone.
This is the best life ever!
Some people just can’t seem to put down their cell phone and always have to be online. When waking up in the morning, grabbing your cell phone, to go on social media should not be the first task of the day. This type of habit can become addicting and can lead to poor time management.
The feeling of logging on, recording every moment, engaging in entertainment, having stimulating discussions, sharing your opinions, can be the ultimate high. Not to mention, the high of seeking attention when you receive a certain amount of “Likes”. To be honest social media can become apart of your identity and you can start to be a slave to it.
The definition of addiction is “the state of being enslaved to a habit or practice to something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming” (addiction. (n.d.). Dictionary.com Unabridged. Retrieved March 18, 2018 from Dictionary.com website http://www.dictionary.com/browse/addiction). “Addiction is also characterized by the inability to consistently abstain, impairment in behavioral control, craving, diminished recognition of significant problems with one’s behaviors and interpersonal relationships, and a dysfunctional emotional response” (American Society Of Addiction Medicine, 2011). Social media addiction is similar to drug addiction. Both addictions can be detrimental to the person engaging in that particular behavior. What would a person do without social media? Just the thought of not being able to have access to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snap Chat or YouTube can make some people feel uneasy. The thought of not having social media can make some people upset. If a person is spending all of their time throughout the day on social media, then they might already be addicted to social media.
I understand social media can be used as a platform to market or promote a business but do not neglect or forget about important tasks that require undivided attention off social media. The neglectfulness of important tasks can lead to a business having a poor reputation. Below are some pointers on how a person can balance their time when it comes to social media:
- Monitor Time Spent On Social Media – How much time do you spend on social media and on your cell phone? One way to break free from social media and your cell phone is to back away from it throughout the day. A person might be addicted to social media, if they can’t stay away from it. Log off for a couple hours and focus on your goals, family, and living life.
- Take A Break From Social Media – Once in a while, it is a great idea to take a break from social media altogether. For example, try staying off social media all week. Monday through Friday don’t be bothered with social media. Imagine all of the tasks and goals that could be accomplished in a day, if a person was not distracted by social media.
- Live In The Moment – Instead of being so quick to post the moment, live in the moment and enjoy the moment. For example, when I go out to restaurants, I look around and sometimes notice two people sitting together and they are both on their cell phones. They are together physically but mentally they are somewhere else. It is impossible to get to know someone better when you’re not focused on them and you’re not in the present moment.
- Balance Is The Key – There is nothing wrong with going on social media. Just make sure you are not spending all of your time there. Time is valuable! Make sure your time does not become enslaved by social media addiction but by management and productivity.